Monday, March 5, 2012

Finally!

My bad battery mojo turned into just plain old bad mojo yesterday because I ended up coming down with the flu and couldn't finish the table. (I blame the weather around here lately-- it's 70 degrees one day; snowing a few days later!). But the hardware is now on and I can finally show you which one I went with: 




As you can see I ended up going with the "Pull" knob.  I did go back and forth, precisely for the reasons those who suggested the crystal pull stated--it would give it a bit of shine and a touch of elegance. I loved Stacey Anne from Rendition Road's analogy of the table looking like a well-worn tuxedo with stories to tell!



But in the end I decided to go with the majority's choice of the "Pull" knob. I like the touch of whimsy, and its graphic quality.

I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Before:


After:



Thanks for all your input!  

2 comments:

  1. yay! that was the one i liked! :) i think it looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't my first choice, but it looks great! Funny, we always make the right decisions for ourselves we stop second guessing ourselves!

    Really nice!

    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank-you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to write a note. Please make sure your email is on your profile if you would like a reply.

-Deborah