Friday, December 28, 2012

Just a Quick Note ...

Just a quick note to say I hope those of you who celebrate Christmas had a very merry one! 
 
We just got home from Seattle yesterday, so after spending some time with my furry babies this morning, I spent the rest of the the day today at the shop moving into my new location.  There's a big anniversary celebration there this weekend, and I wanted to be in my new area which is right smack in the middle of everything.
 
It's a bigger space, so I need to bring some more pieces in after the weekend.  Once I get everything in and merchandised I'll share photos!
 
This weekend I'll either be at home taking down decorations and hopefully finishing a couple of tables I've started, or at Mr. P's Emporium for the big anniversary shindig.
 
Whatever you'll be doing, I hope it's something you enjoy, and that your weekend is wonderful!
 
Have you done your New Year's Resolutions yet???

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Rats. I hadn't even thought of New Year's resolutions! I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your new space! Happy New Year!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking down decorations? For goodness sakes, we just got them up and all the lights working. . . Happy New Year, Deborah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great trip!

    Resolutions? Nope, not here. With Christmas behind us, it's time to get some winter projects off the list. (Congrats on your new space)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your
    blog and look forward to new posts.
    My web blog : vidacup products

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself. I'll have to stop by the Court of Shoppes and check our your space. I live right off of Rte. 15. Hope to meet you at Rust and Feathers. I'm happy to be a new follower, Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank-you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to write a note. Please make sure your email is on your profile if you would like a reply.

-Deborah